At the Courtyard Myrtle Beach Barefoot Landing, the on-site restaurant, The Bistro is a great choice for breakfast or dinner, but if you want lunch or want to explore the other flavors in the area, there are many restaurants you can choose from that are sure to please your palate. Here are 9 restaurants nearby that you’ll love!
2. NakatosThis Japanese steakhouse has been an institution in Myrtle Beach since 1978. Enjoy expertly prepared hibachi prepared on the teppanyaki (hot table) or order sushi selections along with other traditionally-prepared Japanese delights.
3. Umberto’sLooking for authentic Italian cuisine to fill you up? The hearty and robust dishes from Umberto’s are sure to please. The family hails from Pittsburgh and has been the place to go for Italian in Myrtle Beach since 1988. It’s a comfortable place where you’ll feel warm and welcome from true Italian hospitality.
4. LonghornWant a great steak? You can’t go wrong with Longhorn Steakhouse. This chain does steaks right. There’s a reason it’s so popular. If you’re not in the mood for beef, there are chicken dishes and even vegetarian options to choose from. It’s fairly kid-friendly too so if your Myrtle Beach vacation includes the whole family, Longhorn is a fantastic choice.
5. Nacho HippoFor a fun party vibe and Tex-Mex delights, you’ve got to go to Nacho Hippo. This place is the ultimate for a good time with tasty tacos and other favorites plus a massive drink menu. The open-air atmosphere and live entertainment make it a wonderful place to kick off your Myrtle Beach vacation.
7. Olive GardenNeed something affordable and familiar? Olive Garden will do the trick! This Italian restaurant chain is adored for the endless salad and breadsticks, plus their Italian classics in a family-friendly environment.
The Courtyard Barefoot Landing puts you right in the heart of everything you want in Myrtle Beach, especially when it comes to incredible dining selections. With comfortable accommodations that give you more of what you want for less than you expect, you’ll be able to enjoy more tastes of the local area during your Myrtle Beach vacation.